by Truxion of Brainstorm, translated by COM of Brainstorm
Small talk with DR.MABUSE at the RSI/A.F./SPECTRAL-Party in Luxembourg
How old are you ?
- I'am 21.
Where do you live and what are you doing ?
- I live in Duesseldorf and I'm studying mechanical engineering.
What are your plans for the future ?[(b]
- I'm just going on like this as long as I am having fun.
[b]What hardware do you posess ?
- A500 with memory expansion, floppy, printer, hardware.
Which demos do you like most ?
- Certainly that's very difficult to say. RSI Megademo and the old Sodan Demo.
What do you think about this party ?
- Yes, the party is good. It's the best party since Bamiga-party.
How many members and what kind of under groups has Alpha Flight ?
- About 50 members. There are Frankie Double Team, Vanguard, Vision One, Beating Bytes, Galaxy, Cobra Industr.
Why has Alpha Flight so many under groups ?
- That lies in the history of Alpha Flight. In the beginning on the C64 we were like a union with a lot of famous groups. That didn't change till now. But now we are on the Amiga.
How do you guess the future for the Amiga ?
- Two weeks ago I wrote an articel about that. It will appear in the System 4. Yes, it will be difficult for the Amiga. But he will sure develop on yet.
What drink do you like most ?
- Wodka !
What's your opinion about Storm ?
- The guys from Storm should know that they think too highly of their own quality.
When did you stop coding ?
- I didn't stop coding yet. Some time ago I finished a demo. But the studium takes lots of time so I can't code much.
Have you got a car ?
- Yes, I've got a VW Golf.
Which democrews are the most important for you ?
- The Skandinaviens are very good now.
Do you phreak ?
- No, never.
Would you like to say something for the end ?
- Yes, we wish you and your magaZINE all the best !
So we do. Thanks for the talk.
This article originally appeared in the Amiga diskmagazine "Zine #5" by Brainstorm 1990.
Some content may refer to activities that are illegal in some countries. BitFellas does not support such activity.
Addresses and other contact information were only valid when this magazine was originally published, in june of 1990.
Go back to articlelist