by Chester of Brainstorm
ADVERTISEMENTS: NEW MEASUREMENT
A new and bigger Advertisement-corner will start with the next issue of ZINE. You can use now 16 lines for one advertisement for the same price! That's a whole column for your Ad!
- Here is another, new service. If you want to publish an Ad and also want to get the new issue of ZINE, send a disk with your Ad as an ASCII-file on it. We will copy the new issue on the disk and send it back. Don't forget to write your address readable! Prices for this new service:
for Germans : DM 5.-
for Swiss : SFr 5.-
for other countries : $ 3.-
Do NOT send stamps or disks instead of money! But do not forget to send the disk with the advertisement on it for send back. We need the money for the postage of the back-sending.
- If you write your Advertisement on paper, don't forget to write readable! The prices are the same.
- If you write an Article you will get an Advertisement for FREE!
- Advertisements without Article or money WON'T be published!!
- If we have done a mistake by publishing your Ad (wrong PLK or P.O.Box), send us a note and we will publish your Advertisement again in the next ZINE. (You can not cheat this!!)
- And here is the address where you can send your Advertisement and the money for the next issue of ZINE:
(remember, 16 lines!)
(one whole column!)
(DM/SFr 5 or $3!)
BRAINSTORM / Advertisements
Now, load the next articles for the Advertisements in this issue five of ZINE.
This article originally appeared in the Amiga diskmagazine "Zine #5" by Brainstorm 1990.
Some content may refer to activities that are illegal in some countries. BitFellas does not support such activity.
Addresses and other contact information were only valid when this magazine was originally published, in june of 1990.
Go back to articlelist