by Scattergold of Brainstorm
CONDORMAN of TARKUS TEAM was interviewed by SCATTERGOLD / BRS.
1. Present you briefly, name, function, age and so on...
CONDORMAN, SPREADER, 17 YEARS OLD.
2. Some words about your team and its past.
THE FIRST CRACK WAS DIPLOMACY.
3. Wich other groups have you been a member of and why did you join Tarkus Team ?
THE FIRST GROUP WAS SOFT SONIC FORCE (THREE MONTHS), SUPPLEX (TWO MONTHS), THEN JOIND TT BECAUSE THE ORGANISATION OF IT WAS BETTER THAN SUPPLEX.
4. What is the aim of Tarkus Team?
100% CRACKS AND MEGA TRAINERS.
5. What pleased and disappointed you in 1989 (in computer and in the world)?
TO MANY BUGS IN CRACKS AND THE BERLIN WALL IS FALLING IT WAS PLEASING.
6. What do you expect in 1990 for the scene and for your goup?
I HOPE WE MAKE ONLY 100% CRACKS AND MANY MORE TRAINERS AND I HOPE THE POLICE GROW QUIET.
7. What do you think about the destuction of the Berlin-Wall?
IT WAS GREAT, OR?
8. And do you think the scene could expand to the East countries ?
YES, BUT FOR THE TIME BEING ON 64ER.
9. Are you working with modems and do you have BBS?
I HAVE IN THE NEAR FUTURE A 14.4 MODEM. YES WE HAVE A BBS IN GERMANY (14.4).
10.What do you think about the problems with the calling cards and the dirty trick it played to the modem scene ?
11.Did you ever have problems with the police?
NO I WAS ONE TIME VISIT FROM THE POLICE, THEY FIND MANY DISKS.
12.Who or what is for you the best a)game, b)demo, c)progammer, d)cracker, e)musician, f)gfx?
A) KAISER, B ) RED SECTOR MEGADEMO, C) IT GIVES MANY COOL GUYS, D)FFC/TT, E)TO MANY, F)JOE SCOOPEX
13.List us the good groups in your country.
QUARTEX, VF, PARANOIMIA, SUPPLEX QUICKSILVER AND MANY OTHER.
14.Do you know a bit the swiss scene and what do you think of it?
I THINK IT GIVES COOL GROUPS IN THE SWISS SCENE BUT WHAT I SAY?
15.The usual question, what do you think about Zine and what could we do to improve it ?
NOTHING IT IS NEARLY PERFECT.
16.Would you like to tell something to our readers?
WATCH OUT FOR OUR PRODUCTIONS!
Thank you for answering those questions.
This article originally appeared in the Amiga diskmagazine "Zine #5" by Brainstorm 1990.
Some content may refer to activities that are illegal in some countries. BitFellas does not support such activity.
Addresses and other contact information were only valid when this magazine was originally published, in june of 1990.
Go back to articlelist