by Majestic of Brainstorm
01) Introduce yourself (long version).
Dr. Feel Good. The new group was born in 1989, but it died soon. because the founder of that group went to Black Monks. Black Monks died then the guy who founded Scanex went to Critters. And now the Scandenavien and Belgium part of Critter left Critters and re-formed Scanex. We have one guy who will make some cracks. We have 4 coders, 3 Musicians 2 Gfx & 3 Swappers.
04) How come you used the name Scanex again?
Because Critters was a lazy group, and we didn't like that group any more.
05) Will you crack in the future?
Yes we think so.
06) What about demos?
Yes we will release two demos in the summer and also a music disk.
07) What about the modem scene? Do you have a Mailbox or Modems?
No we don't have modems. But we are searching for a modem swapper and a sysop who would like to join us.
--) Why dont you have a modem?
Its too expensive because of the telephone bill.
08) Your opinion about selling software.
I think it is stupid. But the guys who sell it get rich, its good for them.
09) What do you think about Storm's attidute "The Fucking Best".
10) Do you think it is correct that everybody knocks down Paranoimia? And what is your opinion about Paranoimia.
I don't know, I am good friends with Paranoimia.
11) Your opinion about Trainers.
I never play games. So, I do not care about Trainers.
12) The Leading five cracking crews for you are:
a) Vision Factory, b) Paranoimia c) Quartex d) Miracle
13) The Leading five demo crews for you are:
Vision, Brainstorm, RSI, Scoopex Finnland, Exodus.
14) How do you rate your crew at this point.
We have enough people. All we need now is a good Sysop and a modem trader.
Ok and now some other questions: 15) Would you mind eating a Hamburger for breakfast?
I don't eat breakfast, because I dont have time.
16) What do you usually do on Saturday Nights.
I go to Parties or I draw some Grafics on my Amiga.
17) When was the last time you were drunk (question only for alcoholics).
18) Your opinion about drugs.
I think it's terrible.
19) What do you do in ordinary life.
I go to school.
20) When and why did you buy your Amiga.
Because I got bored on the C64 and I saw the good GFX on the Amiga. It was about 2 years ago.
This article originally appeared in the Amiga diskmagazine "Zine #5" by Brainstorm 1990.
Some content may refer to activities that are illegal in some countries. BitFellas does not support such activity.
Addresses and other contact information were only valid when this magazine was originally published, in june of 1990.
Go back to articlelist