by Truxton of Brainstorm
List us your three favorite diskmags? Why do you think so?
- 1. Zine. (I like the program and the way you flip pages)
2. Tech Times. (Will probably get better, more releases should not hurt)
3. Crackers Journal. (Would be better without the german language)
List us your favorite three Cracker/Trainer/Demo-Crews?
- Crackers: 1. Paradox 2. Defjam/CCS/ACC 3.Vision Factory
Trainers: 1. ex The Band 2. Subway 3. C & Z
Democrews: 1. Red Sector 2. Scoopex 3. Phenomena
Do you like swiss milkchocolate?
- Yes, a little. But I like the Swedish and Norweigian chocolate better.
Where do you see the problems for the scene's future?
- When the phreakingscene breaks down totaly. And when the police wakes up and starts to bust people. Sweden will be safe for some more years, so Swedes have nothing to be afraid of.
Which country is nr.1 in the Amiga-Scene?
- Sweden ofcourse.
Tell us something about the Swedish scene.
- Right now it's quiet calm here in Sweden, Defjam/CCS are the only ones who crack games since Miracle have problems with getting originals. Phenomena seems to come back after some months of silence. Classic sometimes makes some trainers, The Link, Fairlight, C&Z and TSL are going slow at the moment.
List us the best BBS's in Europe.
- I don't call outside Sweden nowdays. My wallet don't like that. And my phoneline is too bad to call the states. But I think Miracle EHQ, West BBS and ofcourse our board is among the best in Sweden. Call THE ILLUSION, ADEPT HQ: +46-8-969189
Do you like Speedmetal? (last buyed LP?)
- Speedmetal is pure shit. If I wanted to listen to speedmetal I would hit a cat on his balls a few times (you'll get the same sound). I like hit-music, house and disco, but sometimes I listen to Scorpions and Bon Jovi. My last buyed LP was "Look Sharp" with Roxette.
When where you born in the Scene?
- I bought my Amiga in 87 and started directly with swapping. First I Joined NCC, then NCC changed name to Ninjaforce. After that we changed name again, this time to Top Swap. After almost 2 years with that name we formed ADEPT. And I will continue until I'm fed up with computers.
What do you hate?
- When LAMER groups releases other groups work (Hi Horizon, do you get the point?). I also hate people who don't use verify and good disks. For best result use TURBO-BACKUP!
What do you like?
- I like people who don't boasts and talks lots of bullshit and people who are themselfs. I also like when people takes initiatives.
Do you have something to say at the end of this interview?
- Well, just that people shall notice that ex TOP SWAP and some ex members of PUBLIC ENEMIES are ADEPT now.
Well, that's all. We wish your new group a nice future.
This article originally appeared in the Amiga diskmagazine "Zine #5" by Brainstorm 1990.
Some content may refer to activities that are illegal in some countries. BitFellas does not support such activity.
Addresses and other contact information were only valid when this magazine was originally published, in june of 1990.
Go back to articlelist